,

6 Subtle Qualities Women Find Extremely Attractive In A Man

What do women really want? This is an age old question that men have likely been trying to answer since the dawn of time. Although men’s magazines will try and convince the world that women are only interested in a very specific set of characteristics, like abs of steel, money, sports cars, sexual prowess - and did I mention abs - what women want is actually a lot more complex.

Any woman would tell you she wants a man who knows when to hold the door, he knows how to pick up a tab and also knows how to show someone a good time. The ‘evolved’ man picks his date up knowing exactly where he is going to take her. He tells her and asks if she agree. She will.

He takes her to a restaurant: somewhere unusual and out of the way. He asks her what she wants to do after dinner. She probably won’t have any ideas, but now that he’s asked, he can make his own suggestion. Classy men generally shoot a bit higher than “a movie”.

This rare species of men will end the date with an ‘enjoy the moment’ experience. Go for a walk or a drive or go stargazing or chill out on the deck and have a drink. Aghhh, I’m getting carried away here!

But is that all there is to the ideal man?

While it is true for us (women) that looks, success and chivalry play an important role when choosing a partner, however after observing a good number of my female friends, I found that what really turns women on is anything but skin (or wallet) deep. So after doing my own little digging I present to you 6 subtle qualities women find extremely attractive in a man.
  1. Languages
A man that can speak more than one language is hot. He seems learned and mysterious.


   2. Party Tricks
Not all skills are as difficult as learning new languages. At the other end of the spectrum from bilingualism are party tricks. Any neat little thing that a man can do with cards, coins, shooters, or cherry stems will immediately pique a woman’s interest AND make for a great ice-breaker. Encourage your man to pick up one slim book of card or coin tricks and watch him blow your mind :).


   3. A Man That Can Be Able to Fix Anything
A man with expertise is really a turn-on especially if it involves the use of the hands - the manipulative hands. How do they do it? We don’t know, and that’s why we love ‘em. They know how to use all the power tools, they know how to work all the latest technology. They can install your DVD drive, unclog your sink, and boost a dead car battery.

Just figuring out how to jiggle a wire or tighten a screw can do wonders - the man with the magic touch.


   4. Music Appreciation
Not necessarily a man that knows all his classical composers, a man should know what’s on the radio, know what’s playing at the club, and have a few ideas about cool new stuff that’s not on the radio or at the club.

There’s nothing sadder than dating one of those old dudes that still listens to the music that was cool when they were 16. An even sexier man is one that can play an instrument, preferably something masculine, like the guitar, or the saxophone. Or hey, if he can sing – so much the better.


   5. Art Appreciation
Thinking about and understanding art isn’t about a man knowing his history lessons.

It’s about being thoughtful, open-minded, and interested in the world around him.

Art gives insight into life, and men that understand art usually can express themselves clearly.


   6. Cooking
All the greatest chefs in the world are men, and knowing what to eat and how to cook is the ideal’s man essential. When it comes to dazzling the ladies, that’s all a man usually needs.


Feel free to share your thoughts, i'd love to hear your opinion

8 comments:

  1. No. 3 and No. 4 is the qualities of my husband! somewhat lucky to have him, but if he got the other 6 traits, i'd be more lucky but i think i can't find all this qualities in one guy, somewhat rare, but at least they got to have 1 to 3 of these qualities and i'll be contented;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good list - I can relate. You're so right on the items on this list. The only thing that I'm not particular with is cooking, but I feel it's important that he can be adventurous with food like me. And with that, it follows that I would want my man to share the same passion that I have for traveling. Last, but not least, a man should also be a good conversationalist - I find myself drawn to these kind of men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think having all these 6 qualities would be difficult so maybe half of these would be good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With these traits you've mentioned, I can say I'm lucky already with my boyfriend :D. Not saying all 6 but a bit of every trait :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. My man doesn't fall in any of those category haha but I love him so much. Still, those we're really sexy pointers to look for men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess one of a man's way to a woman's heart is also through her stomach. I have a husband who knows how to cook too so we jive in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like a man who has leadership qualities and a good sense of humour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like a man who knows how to cook - there is a certain charm on men like those. As for me.. its super sexy when they have confidence - as for me, that matters.

    ReplyDelete