,

Manage your schedule with either one of these 4 Incredible to-do list Apps


to do list, the to do list, task, app, schedule, planner
Chances are good that, at some time in your life, you've read or sought information about time management be it in books or any other source.

So how’s your progress so far? are you usually punctual or late? Do you finish things within the time you stipulate? Do you hand in your projects on time? Are you able to accomplish what you want to do before deadlines? Are you a good time manager?

If your answer is “no” to any of the questions above, that means you’re not managing your time as well as you would have wanted.

Before we move further, what is “Time” and what does it mean to you?

thefreedictionary.com defines time as
" A nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future."
In simple terms, time is when stuff happens.

In real time, all time is relative. Time flies or drags depending on what you're doing. Three hours in the waiting room of a hospital can feel like thirteen years. And yet our 13-year-old children seem to have grown up in only 3 hours.

The good news is that we have a good number of apps available to cater for our resource management and help us manage our daily task lists the right way.

It's time to remove any self-sabotage or self-limitation you have around "not having enough time," or today not being "the right time" to complete tasks or manage your current business.

As someone who's organized weighty events before, I know all about todo lists, and that it’s often very tough to find a to-do list app that perfectly matches your style. I’ve given a close look to the most promising options out there and compiled my favorites in this post.

Regardless of your social status, the to do list apps listed below will definitely help you organize your schedule!
  
    1. Todoist.
Yays!: has a nice layout that is similar to your email inbox. Categorize your tasks, set due dates, and share your tasks with others if you need to. Many entrepreneurs rely on Todoist to keep up.
to do list, the to do list, task, app, schedule, planner
Platform: compatible with most devices including iPhone, iPad and Android.

     

  2. Wunderlist.
Yays!: Probably the prettiest to-do list app out there, according to forbes.com. The range of functionalities is mind blowing: add sub-tasks, assign to-do's to collaborators, add notes, and set repeated events. Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life.
to do list, the to do list, task, app, schedule, planner
Platform: ipad, iphone, Android, Windows, Kindle, Web

    

  3. Pocket Lists
Yays!: There is no other to-do list app that includes the same wealth of great features: location reminders, list synching, transforming photos into to-do lists and much more.
to do list, the to do list, task, app, schedule, planner
Platform: ipad, iphone



   4. 2DO
Yays!: Simply all your todo's from all your projects in one place. Add tags to sort your tasks better.
to do list, the to do list, task, app, schedule, planner
Platform: iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android


I'd appreciate if you to left me a comment below.

15 comments:

  1. We use AnyList. It's nice because it is a shared list that anyone can add to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anylist is good but a few important features are missing. These 4 i hand-picked meticulously

      Delete
  2. I haven't used an app for that, but it is probably a great idea. I wish they had an app that helped me remember to charge my phone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, they have an app for everything these days but i guarantee these are very useful especially when you're forced to multitask

      Delete
  3. I am always early or exactly on time unless traffic is really backed up but usually leave early just in case for that very reason. Maybe it is because I have been a bookkeeper for so many years but time management is thankfully not one of my problems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really should get on board with the apps, but I'm such a paper and pencil girl. I'll try again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im still a paper and pencil girl myself but on important schedules a to-do list app has always made it easier for me :)

      Delete
  5. I often manage my time and appointments on my smartphone so these apps would be really convenient for me to use. It will help me to stay even more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's fun to learn about great apps. We don't have smartphones because we're antiquated, but if we did, I'd def. look into the list apps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use my Smart Phone to manage my schedule like home service and meeting with a Friend. and other non tech time manage is my Refrigerator :v I post a important Note on magnetic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, my refrigerator is always on hand whenever my battery runs out!

      Delete
  8. I have not tried this app before. I will have to check it out. Thanks again for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer to use my Erin Condren planner, but I know my husband uses Wunderlist. He tells me it is really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looove wunderlist but i'll check out Erin Condren planner just in case i missed something!

      Delete
  10. Great sharing ! I just read your article and download the apps. Its really helping me to follow the time table . big thanks love from Techie Solutions

    ReplyDelete